Hands-on multidisciplinary designer heavily experienced in the fields of graphic design, web-design, advertising and marketing and illustration. Interactive and digital marketing strategic planning and campaign design and management with an eye on emerging technologies.
- Graphic Design: Adobe (Dreamweaver, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat) Keynote
- Print Production
- Multimedia Project Management
- Marketing Strategy
- Media Buying
- Social Media Marketing
Principal + Creative Director November 2009—Present, Cary, NC
Owner of interactive and traditional marketing communications design company. Work with clients to create and improve digital marketing via web site design and development, Search Engine Optimization and social media integration.
Charles & Colvard
Graphic Designer & Production Manager February 2001–April 2004, Morrisville, NC
- Designing and producing international advertising and email marketing campaigns. Design and layout of marketing communication collateral, investor relations’ documents, annual report, training documents.
- Media planning and buying for traditional ad placements (newspaper, radio, TV and magazines) and online display ads.
- Key team member of Marketing and Sales effort that lead to record profits and 300% share price growth.
Graphic Designer February 1998–August 2000, Charlotte, NC
- Designing and producing all sales channel marketing communication and advertising for national retail chain.
- Created all store visual merchandise, signage and planning documentation for store setup.
- Designer and editor for It’s Fashion division, designing and producing a monthly fashion magazine, direct mail pieces and other communication.
- Designing and creating communication templates and graphics for corporate intranet.
North Carolina State University
MA, 1997—Industrial Design
East Carolina University
BA, 1991—English with a minor in Business Administration
[button link=”http://18.104.22.168/~brianmcd/mauramcdonald/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Maura_McDonald_Resume.pdf” color=”orange” newwindow=”yes”] Download Resume[/button]